Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Yes, I will be retiring by next July 2022. I am looking forward to being a civilian. I am comforted to know I can count on you to start an LE career and put into action the brave words that you have spoken here on this forum? Instead of sitting bravely behind your keyboard and well ,you know........

Most of us protect our own schit. Look how well cawps protected Portland.

Go be a civilian and a property and business owner. See how well you respect pussy cawps then.

LD,

My family has always shared dinner and some holidays with chief police, deputies, and judges. I've been friends with those who have been honored for heroic actions that put them at risk. I've realized that they don't protect me, nor my family or property though.
They know that too as much as they might want to.

When something happens, like a break in, I can only pray that I will be there at the right time. Then that I won't be charged with a crime for the aftermath. You never know who will answer the call.
Our society has gotten the false assumption that peace officers, aka LEOs, assumed some super powers that make them a higher class of man than a father over his own family. God gave the dad's the responsibility and ability to serve and to protect better than any groups of gt employees. Police who are honest know this. However, there are some good ones that make a difference and stand up for righteousness in spite of it going against their personal best interests. These are the exceptional ones . That's why I ruffle feathers in police forums. They want me to sully the good individuals with the whole as if law enforcement as a whole is inherintly virtuous by default. There's a lot of trash who commit crimes against decent men, women aren't worthy of honor. I make that distinction and they hate that. When police don't police their own, and wish to lash out against decent America to defend trash in the department or fed agencies, well......you know what I mean.

Camper, I have had so many "contacts" with LEO's through many different situations, I know exactly what you're referring to. The problem is, that LEO's as a LARGE group are being infiltrated by individuals who have no honor or respect for the oath they took. They expect the citizenry to place them on a higher plane of respect, but don't carry out their duties in a manner to deserve that respect. It is painful to watch. I have family members and close friends that retired as LEO's. They often look at parts of the current crop as "suspects". Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH