Originally Posted by ChuckKY

Steve, you are blind to the facts. You are only able to rationalize "facts" as you want to see them. If <15% of the the voters are able to out vote >85% of the rest of the state, no matter which district or county they live in, that's not possible even be Minnesota standards. That is only possible if the White, non Union majority of the entire state is voting that way also. After the 2020 election I got tired of hearing my liberal overweight white female neighbor complaining about the election results. I pointed out that the last census stated that there was 10,000,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans and 11,000,000 more registered women voters than men in this country. That meant there was a hell of a lot Democratic Women who would of had to vote for Trump if he won the election. Unlike you, she was able to realize the facts and never bring that dumb sheit back up in clear evidence of the actual facts she argued. I doubt you will ever be able to get to that point. You are truly a trick pony.

And the Democrats went to great effort to do a "Get Out the Vote" campaign in key states. After Hillary lost, they saw that a bigger % of GOP voters hit the polls in '16. They were going to make sure (by hook or by crook) that was not the case in '20.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo