Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
As ex Chinese Premier Li Peng said about embracing anything resembling Capitalism:
“Black cat, white cat, what does it matter as long as it catches the rat”. QED

You're clueless.
This isn't about making the CIA more efficient.This is about including in its ranks, every kind of politically correct freak,which the CIA now deems as normal.
Quoting a Commie ass-hole does nothing to bolster your false claim.All of those intell agencies have proven their morally corrupt agenda is not to benefit the USA but help the NWO take us down.

I can certainly feel your righteous indignation, rte and please accept my sincere apologies for offending your sensitivities.
Have you ever seen any narc cops and noticed their appearance?

You didn't offend my sensitivities but you did offend my moral sensibilities.

After reading your posts for many years, it appears that you're just another Sycamore hiding in the weeds.

You've defended the actions of Bolsheviks.

You quote murdering Commie scumbags.

You even defended Suck Ass Charley when a conservative member mocked him by creating posts that mimicked his posts but with a conservative twist.

Your attempt at comparing a mentally ill CIA clerical worker with field agents of another group fails miserably and tantamounts to a false equivalency.

Your so called morals and 5$ will get you a cup of joe at Starbucks. Applying that to clandestine government agencies is nothing less than a fool’s errand and you apparently are well upon that errand.

No one here needs your permission or your approval to agree or to disagree with ANY poster here.

Again my sincere apologies for now offending your “morals “.

Lastly, learn how to use the Ignore function.

Now, as you were and carry on,,,please.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.