Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I am a little confused but since I'm a Communist then I'm always confused. Is being a first generation American female what makes her a freak? Is it her gender, the color of her skin, the nationality of her parents, or is it that she can speak in complete sentences? Is that it? She seems all uppity and talks fancy? You know, they like smart people in the CIA.

Maybe this will help since you are intellectually challenged.

“I used to struggle with imposter syndrome, but at thirty-six I refuse to internalize misguided patriarchal ideas of what a woman can or should be. I am tired of feeling like I’m supposed to apologize for the space I occupy, rather than intoxicate people with my effort, my brilliance. I am proud of me. Full stop. My parents left everything they knew and love to expose me to opportunities they never had. Because of them, I stand here today a proud first-generation Latina and officer at CIA” .
What does any of this have to do with the security of our nation?
Don't answer the question,since your brain is so tainted by the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party and their vile anti-American rhetoric.

Do you understand what you just quoted? Do you have a clue about what you are actually saying or are you simply regurgitating what you have heard others say? Hiring the best and the brightest regardless of gender or ethnicity has everything to do with the security of the nation. If the CIA was run by a bunch of inbred individuals such as yourself, this country would be screwed.

You really are stupid.You're as stupid as Old Fart as he never watched the video either.

What I wrote in red were the exact words of the freak in this video.

You are proving my point.All of this political correctness has nothing to do with national security.

What you copied and pasted were her exact words. I am fully aware of that. I watched the video. Do you know what the words mean? Do you understand what she is referring to and why she is saying what she is saying? I know you think intelligence is overrated because it something you have lacked your whole life but hiring the best and the brightest has everything to do with national security. You are so incredibly stupid that you can't simply read all the postings in this thread and understand exactly what she is saying and why she is saying it.