Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by memtb
Welcome to the City life.

Baton Rouge has now exceeded all previous records.

50 murders as of May 1.

Like Covid, it’s going exponential.

The mayor and police chief says, “We gotta stop this”.

It’s awesome to be having a great season! Is there a chance to be number one per capita by year end! I hate the thought that after I move away, they’re going for numero uno! Will there be trophies and banquets?

I watch WBRZ (Baton Rouge) 10:00 pm news every morning on Roko! I’d like to say that I’m surprised at the number of homicides almost daily.....but sadly, I not!

I just wish my kids and relatives could leave that hell hole! memtb

Sad to say that every time a gun goes off in Baton Rouge my property value goes up.

West Feliciana Parish is a good place.

Yes it is.

I wasn’t joking about the property values. Gone absolutely crazy.
Mr neighbor 2 places over from mine has a 6.5 acre piece that he’s working on and I was helping him with his tractor last Sunday. He bent the scchitt out of his bush hog.

Two different couples just riding and looking stopped and asked if he’d sell his place and one offered twice what Keith paid for it.

One lady pointed across the way to my place and asked who owned that. I told her that I did and she asked to look at it. Told her it wasn’t for sale but feel free to walk around it and she and her husband did, came back and wanted info on the designer and the builder.

Our area has 22 homes in it with one piece left to build on and we don’t have any monument or sign out on Hwy 61. One way in and out, surrounded by woods. On any given weekend we’ll have 20-25 lookers driving through. 2 years ago we might have 8-10 drive around looking.

Then sell it ya broke bastid

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES