Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by gunzo
Freddy? Freddy the freeloader. I knew it was coming. The question was when. Wife, his sister knew it too.

He's been married 5 times, a 100 live ins, that's usually him living with them. After months another sister runs him off cause she can no longer afford him. His wealthier brother puts him up time after time, but not happy with it, just sibling love. Not sure if the guy don't get it , or is just a freeloader.
I gave him a weekly price to stay several years ago after I had had enough of him. He was gone in 2 days.

Then he was back back this year. Fed him good. Let him park a big enclosed trailer in the yard. Listened to his pipe dreams for 2 weeks, he's 65. Thinking over the top dreams gotta stop after 20 years of talking chit about them, I could go on about his crazy chit but you wouldn't believe me. And, I don't want to type that long.

WHY? did I let him come back again? One more chance....& wife,,,,, his sister/my wife owns half this house.

Well, yesterday I tell him $125 a week after 3rd week, he gets pissed & goes outside... Wife says unfair, so I follow him out & tell him that, so it's a $100 a week. Then he starts chit, even acts like he's gonna come at me a couple times. That's when I tell him it's now $500 a week, pay it or gtfo.

That happened. Of course wife is mad at me, but is relieved he's gone, just won't admit it. I feel sorry for the dumb SOB at times as it seems he just cant face modern times & reality, somebodies always out to get him. But I have to survive myself, as well as my wife. We're both retired & living meager.

Question is not that I'm an azzhole, I've admitted to this at times, but was the hard line with a moocher halfway sensible?

He wear a foghat t shirt???

I’m guessing Grateful Dead or Jimmy Buffet

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~