Originally Posted by superlight17b
I ve been married twice and i ve never had a decent brother in law,hell i never had a girlfriend that had a decent brother even,not a shooter or hunter in the bunch,just alot of mamas boys bums. My wife and i found out after her mother died,that her mom had been writing $200.00 a month checks to her brother for years.P.O.S. ,had been living off of a sick,deaf old lady for years.
Now he s living off of dead moms life insurance,,,his 1/3,,, when that runs out... he s f...ed.Not our problem,when my wife and her sister found out he d been living off her..........all hell broke loose."I was gonna pay it all back!!!"
B.S. Once a P.O.S always a P.O.S. a leopard never chages his spots.

learned after my mother died, she had been paying our youngest brother's bills for years. my other two brothers and I were not happy, then he came to my house and let himself into my dads apt and stole stuff of my moms out of my dad's safe, told him 7 yrs ago unless he apologized to our father and returned the stuff he took, I'd kill him if he came around. Have not seen or heard from him since.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter