I have used several of the Weaver rails and like them a lot. I did have one rail that I had to mill off just a hair of the lug in order to get the screws to line up. That was the only one I have had an issue with. I bed all my rails don't care who makes them. This is not to say the rails are not prefect but it is more about the receivers. Everything that is made has a tolerance on it, receivers, and rails included, I will not gamble that my stars will align perfect and my receiver and rail will be a perfect fit.
That said I went to several stores in the past few weeks looking around and could not find a Weaver tact. 700 L/A 20 MOA rail in stock but did find a Leupold so I bought it as it did look to be a nice quality looking rail. I have not mounted it yet but hope to in the next few weeks.
Never used or owned the DNZ mount.

One more note on the Weaver mount that I had to mill, I am not saying the mount was wrong, the holes could have been shifted a hair or the receiver off a hair. I don't know why it did not line up (could have been the tolerance thing I was talking about) but the mount was the easiest to modify.

Last edited by pullit; 05/05/21.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....