Originally Posted by whistle1
I am thinking about ordering the Escalade. For the last 10 years I have been driving a 4x4 F-150 and before that it was a 250 with the V-10 engine. I am pretty much out of the horse business so pulling a goose-neck is no longer a consideration.
I find myself wanting luxury and creature comforts so have thought about several options. ie the Escalade, fully loaded, the Lincoln Navigator or an Expedition Platinum. 4x4 is a must and I would usually be traveling by myself w/ one dog, sometimes another person but rarely. I need enough room for some canvas tentage and camping and fishing/hunting gear but that would not take up that much space.

Am in the research stage right now and would be grateful if anyone here had any experience with a later model Escalade.
Thanks

e

Wife has had a Yukon Denali and now has an Escalade. The Escalade is a lot nicer and rides better. I’m not enamored with all the electronic gadgets but the ride is better. So far, the Yukon had more issues than the Caddy. Haven’t had any real issues with the Caddy. Had several with the Denali.

I prefer the Cadillac and the Denali to any of the Ford products because of the engine. The 6.2 is about the best engine out there. It has plenty of power and it is t some souped up six cylinder or even four banger like they put in the Expeditions.