I couldn’t do it for several reasons. The people that drive them are almost all what I call fake rich. They have a complex of look at me I made it in life. It’s a lot of times a fake titted bleach blonde driving them. Without fail I say to myself when I see someone driving one. I wonder how much real estate got bought? Probably none. It’s people who waste their money on a depreciating asset, all for what? To look cool? And depreciate they do. After 4 years they are only a few thousand more than a Tahoe.

But I do think kinda the same about the expeditions platimunms and the navigators I see around. People who pretty much have no business driving them because they have done nothing to secure lasting wealth for themselves. The funny thing is the people focused on that never buy those vehicles even though they can most afford it. None of the people I know that “really got it” by truly earning it and making it would drive an Escalade. Invest the 80k in real estate that cash flows enough to to make the payment on the Escalade? Now we are talking. That is respectful and I will not make fun of the decision.