I have almost the same truck, xl super crew, max tow package, 3.55 locking rear, 3.5 ecoboost, 10 spd, 36 gal tank, brake controler and all with tow package.
Only issue was the radio screen that had a recall, been replaced and the insulation in door pillar due (recall) that was taken care of by ford.
Otherwise I've had no issues at all and I'm hard on it with tons of 2 track driving on ranches. Snow, mud, rocky, sagebrush driving.
I tossed out the factory crappy plastic undercarriage protection and put on real skidplates, front, under diff, transfer case, full gas tank plate, from RCI, best upgrade besides wiring in front, rear winch wiring.
I get about 16 to 19 in town, up to 24 on interstate driving.
So far I'm happy with it.
I had Ford delete all the exterior, interior auto lighting under the police package so I don't have it lighting up when I'm out night calling. All my lighting is done manually for what lights I want on.
The other part of the police package is deleting ALL vehicle chimes, but I kept them.
You do have to be a cop to have those done at the dealer, or have a auto shop do it if you aren't
Had my cop son take it in and have done, took all of 5 min.
This is one thing sales persons don't want to talk about

Last edited by 5spd; 05/07/21.

Did I make you cry......boooo hooo, life goes on.