Originally Posted by Cheesy
No LS experience. But I’d only want a cab if I were in the field all day long. Dinky utility tractor I want visibility, nimbleness, and ability to hear around me.

haha 58-68 horse isn't dinky to me, but I can see how if your used to driving million dollar 1000 hp houses on wheels they'd seem that way. smile

I grew up driving old tractors, and it was hammered into me from childhood to pay attention, listen, and feel. Can't do that with a cab. I'm just going to be pushing snow, moving logs and roundbales around and whatever else comes up. Not farming.

If I were still in Havre I'd put a cab on to be honest. I've been dangerously cold a couple times pushing snow with my old case.

Buut, the cab does provide a bit of protection if a chain pops dragging a log out, and they offer different control options with it too. But honestly, I don't need the heat or AC where I am now, and it's just more shidt to break really.

Didn't really mean to go down the rabbit trail of open vs cab, but hell i'm open to anything.

almost

MAGA