Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by AGL4now
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by Swamplord
90 gr FMJ 243 cal bullets on brown bear ??

WTF ?

Wow, that's way overkill, erebody knows all you need is the 55 gr Blitzking in a 6 Creed for brown bear...

All you need is shot placement from a super high bc creed brass casing, saw it on Facebook

This dude is Timothy Treadwell with a gun. He one claimed to have spent 5 minutes on his back, straddled by a brown bear, with (I shït you not) the penis sheath by his forehead. If you understood bears the way HE understands bears, you’d understand why he walked away without a scratch.

Clearly he can get it done with a .22 caliber air rifle, but opts for big bores like the 6mm to keep it ethical.

You do a "poor" job of retelling an account. Try to get it accurate next time.

Don’t blame me, blame my bullshït filter.

I think you suffer from "Little Penis" syndrome. I think you make shallow attempts to discredit me, because I got to live a life, in a time and manner you envy. Either that or your a homosexual with a perverted obsession with me. It was interesting to read the "full" page you wrote about me in another thread, You do have a strange fascination with me. I know nothing about you......and I have zero interest in learning about you.

For the record I think you are making a jackass of yourself with your childish attempts to belittle me.......but enjoy yourself.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).