Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by AGL4now

Originally Posted by Swamplord
not sure what I stepped into, but I'm out ....

my comment was meant to be humorous & nothing else

No problem.......We are good, and again thanks for the help. He (Ducks and Dogs) has a sick obsession with me.

You’re more than capable of providing your own garnish - if you’ll recall, you were catching flack well before my entrance into the other thread.

YES........"But" your the only one who has been obsessed with me, and stalking me for about eight years. Your the only one who wrote a "FULL" page of flawed information about me in that thread. Your the only one going to great length in this thread to illustrate that you have a long history of being obsess with me. You should make sure your taking you medications correctly.

Feel free to tell the members here anything you know about me, please try to present it accurately. I'll stand by everything I have actually" done in my life. But not the strange twisted convoluted fabricated stuff you assert, which often has some small element of truth.

Last edited by AGL4now; 05/10/21.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).