A 270 with a 130 grain running fast can blood shoot some meat no mater what bullet you use if the shots are at 200 yards and closer. Partitions do, but no worse then any other and not as bad as some. Any bullet that impacts at between 3150 and about 2750 is going to do some amount of bloodshooting just because of speed. Bullets that blow up do more damage, and the front end of a Partition can blow up at high impact speeds. I used 130 grain partitions for quite a few kills in the 70s and then I tried 150s and found I liked them better and in both my 270s they were also more accurate, so I switched. I shoot them between 2875 and 2975 from various rifles and that's still fast, but I found they did less damage to the meat than the 130s did. Now I use 130s in one rifle just because it shoot them VERY well, and in my other two 270s I use 150s and 160s .
But overall I can't say much bad about 130 gr Partitions. If you typical shot is at 150 and farther you'll love them, and if you kill game under 130 they are a bit hard on meat, but not so hard that I'd give up on them