Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Pete53: I am puzzled by your posting - and I do NOT see anything "misleading" in the article submitted by the original poster what so ever.

Quoted from the article: "O’Shea’s benedictions must have been received, because the 55-year-old Albertan holds the new world record for non-typical elk. The 449 4/8-inch bull, shot in September on land O’Shea has hunted since he was a boy, has been certified by the Pope and Young Club as the largest non-typical elk ever taken by a bowhunter"!
End of quotes from article.

Seems VERY clear and concise and definitive to me - and again I perceive NO attempt at misleading.
Maybe YOU are saying you would pass this trophy up for a better scoring "typical"?
I wouldn't.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

the words posted > " world record bull " is to general ,yes its a great bull elk in non-typical archery division > do you understand now ? did you ever see the world record typical archery bull shot in Montana ? its huge ,also the true biggest world record bull ever shot and it was with a rifle was called spider . > you just replied what the post should have stated Worlds largest non-typical elk with a bow , instead of saying just World Record Bull , there is a big difference your not comparing apples and oranges as the same. but it is still was a great non- typical bull killed with a bow .

Last edited by pete53; 05/15/21.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman