I can't believe that some how I have missed this entire thread this month.... I know I have been busy, but Geesh...

Keith, my deepest prayers and condolences for you, and your family... and heartfelt prayers for Corey to still recover.

I had a crash in 2000 on my motorcycle.... my 6 year old son asked me to quit riding it....so I did...

I pray God is with your son every step of the way and decides it is best to let him pull thru this...

I got to know his son on the campfire here back around 2012 or so, via PMs, we PM'ed a lot back and forth.

What shocks me most about it, is this is a young man who has been thru a lot, that is not being brought up...

Corey has had, and has survived 8, that is EIGHT, deployments to the Middle East, first with the Marine Corps and then with the Wyoming National Guard.

I think of that having been endured by Corey and now this....It just isn't right....

God, I don't know what you are thinking or have in mind, but this young man needs to be allowed to live.

If I didn't have a son and wife, that would hate to see my passing, then if God would let me, then I'd give ALL of the years of life I have left for this young man so that he may live., I thought the world of Keith's son.. a young man who has served our nation, and served it a lot, and in harms way...

Please God, don't take him this way..

and dear Lord, there is NO WAY you could ever give Keith and his family enough comfort thru these trying times...

Forgive me Lord for this, but this comes from my heart....... If you need a life, so that this young man may live, then take mine dear God.
I'm ready to go... This young man has a life left to give... me, you've given me a good life, I'll trade mine for Corey's....

Eight tours of combat for this country. Don't take him this way.....

and for the rest of you guys... no I'm not willing to talk about it....the life of an older man for the life extension of a young man, who is a hero..
no greater gift can God give me....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez