Fortunately for Crying Karen,Imagination and Pretend are Free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It'll come as a "surprise"only to her,that scopes that track,repeat and hold zero,actually have a center too. Conjoin same with an etched reticle of lineal graduations and her wildest DREAMS,simply become blasse' and given her "Means","abilities" and "comprehension",she'll not even be able to begin to fathom the magnitude. I'd liken it akin to being fixated with fresh Halibut Bait and the "nuances" of same,simply eclipsing her best efforts. I enjoy the notion,that she 'thinks" her stupidity is a "choice". Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist,being so reliably unsettling. Bullets matter wayyyyyyy more than headstamps,despite her inability to summons the 17 IQ Points requisite,to be privvy to same. Hint. Fhuqking laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless her heart,for perpetually adding to her very loonnnggggggg list of WELL founded Insecurities,as she feverishly reads my EVERY word and gawks EVERY Splendid Pixel,while "living" vicariously and melting down yet again.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is the MOST Sincere form of Flattery and pardon my controlling your every thought and "move",as you set mired wearing your mask and flaunting your vaccine. You can almost punctuate by yourself. ALMOST!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."