Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by copperking81
The anti-vaxer's make total sense if you can figure out a way to ignore the 3,429,383 deaths world wide.

The flu kills 2,947,050 every year worldwide....... "covid" cured the flu, very few reported flu deaths since "covid" arrived. Hmmmm maybe the fact that if it's coded as "covid" they get an infusion of money..... if you had an ounce of critical thinking skills you would figure this out.

You are a very good "useful idiot" though and you have that going for you...... wink

Ded is ded.

What about fake relatives who died of covid. Are they fake ded or real ded?

Menses Man here to tell us all about his dead “brothers.”

LOL

That MM879 is a special kind of "Menses"
Ded is dead..... well we all end up dead... duh..... but hey lets destroy the economy and manipulate the election..... MM879 won't notice..... fuggin retard... at least his 300lb diabetic azz will live a week longer.....

Your almost as good as liar as Defag. You have no idea of my physical condition. Your in good company.

You stupid son of a bitch... I have challenged you many times to post pic's, info etc... as to who you are... you leave me with no choice but assume

You are one dumb fuqker. What kind of challange is that. I will not post information about a family member for the likes of you. His children doesn't need to deal with an azz like you.