For many years I have collected cartridges, many of them from foreign manufacture as well as domestic. I have this penchant for items that look fast and are well proportioned. I like sleek boats, cars and airplanes. There is nothing that can compare to a Ford F-40 or a Triumph Bonneville of the late 60's or the North American P-51 D airplane. Hirschoff designed some of the worlds most beautiful sail boats. Then there is the coach work of Pininferina the coach builder for many of Itlay's finest sports cars. All of these objects look as though they are ment to simply look fast while not in motion. Thus I decided to find the best proportioned cartridge in my collection. To each one of us beauty is in the eye of the beholder therefore there will never be a perfect looking cartridge that can be agreed upon by all. I looked at some 100 rounds more or less just to check my preception of what I felt to be the perfectly shaped round. This is not based on any thing to do with ballistics it is simply form.

My personal favorite, best looking round is the......6.5 x 55 Swede it has to my eye the best proportinal lines of all cartridges ever commercially made.

What is your favorite round to look at.

Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual