A brand-spanking-new set of Hornady "Custom Grade New Dimension" dies and a hundred AHR cases sit here awaiting your next visit to the Bitterroot Valley.

And I agree that (a) the .35 Remington is far from ugly, and (b) the new short magnums are. The Weatherbys' "Venturi" shoulders make 'em among the ugliest, but I can't think of a factory cartridge that can take the lead crown for sheer ugly away from a wildcat whose moniker I can't recall -- it has a hemispheric shoulder, of all things! Looks like a jug with no handle ring on the shoulder. (Now I'll probably have nightmares about it tonight. Had a dream so beautiful the other morning, BTW, that I hated waking up -- a friend handed me the loveliest engraved schuetzen rifle I'd ever seen and said "It's yours." I just had time to dine sumptuously but briefly on some tiny details of its loveliness before I woke.)

There was once a cartridge -- a European or English factory cartridge, at that, I think -- with an 89� or 90� shoulder. I can't recall its designation, either. Nothing factory-loaded today is anywhere near as ugly, IMO.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.