LOL Sir Ron, Thanks for posting the pics Sir, two rounds at 100 in the same splat holding sight well into the gong, one round at 200 i pulled a bit, no splat lines on the gongs in the morning dew, i repainted them the night before at dusk, the old rifle wears a semi buckhorn rear sight, and of course wont file the front to raise bullet impact so revamped the load to a full 110gr Swiss FG under the 516gr round nosed paper patch bullet from a Mos mould Saint Bagwell had made from an original Sharps rifle factory bullet, it now lands around three inches high at 100 with a six o'clock hold, i'll send you the pic of the new 200 yard bullet strike tomorrow.

The standard 100 yard mark is on, the 200 yard setting on my other Sharps rifles is the setting for 150 yards with this rifle, the ladder up and leaf to the bottom is the 300 yard setting for the other rifles, this one is dead 5 inches high at 200 yards, perfect brisket hold for dead game animals.

Thanks everyone, this rifle lettered being sent to Kittredge in Cincinnati in 1877, a fun old 45 2-7/8ths it will be.

TMitch, yes sir, all original, it's a buffalo rifle that never did i guess, thinking some gentleman rancher up in Montana ordered it just to have one, the blue isn't even worn off the barrel flats yet, spoke with Ranch13 here and Kirk at Shiloh, he sent me pics of two different tang sights of the day, a short base and a long base, hence the extra threaded hole in the tang.

Trump Won!