I’ve had a 26’ International since 2007. Great rig. I’d say that the other brands of RV’s have many more ‘features’ but almost always at the expense of quality. I’ve criss-crossed the country 4-5 times and wandered around the East & West hunting & fishing for up to 50 days at a time. In my opinion, after 14 years and probably close to 100,000 miles, the trailer is aging well. All I have to do is routine maintenance and properly winterize. My other friends are already on their second or third trailers as the Silver Twinkie, as my daughter calls it, keeps on cruising.

I think anything much longer than 26’ could get dicey on backwoods muddy & rutty roads where mine seems to wind up often but your use might be different than mine. For sleeping, it’s great for 2 but my floor plan uses the space for a third bed as a mobile office. I’m not a fan of using the kitchen table as a bed on a regular basis. Seems to disrupt the already tight quarters more than I enjoy.

I think they are worth every penny as an asset that depreciates slower than most comparable trailers and will always have an easy re-sale should I need to bail out.

Good luck!