I would offer my properties.....but a Michigan hunter and his son are coming for late muzzle.....and I offered him the whole season. He has pref pts.

We also have bowhunters coming from Georgia in November.

No one for muzzle, next year.

If you have any preference points........you could always try for a bow tag. Public land can be decent first two weeks in November. Bucks range out then.

A few of our bowhunters demanded to come out during gun season.......after seeing the rut activity, early November. Seeing bucks then is obviously different than December or January. It was usually a disappointment for them, during the gun season. November is wild.

The rut can be pretty intense, with good buck/doe ratios. Even without the gun seasons pressure.....they hug cover and are much less mobile by early December. Always exceptions, but they are pretty worn out.

Deep snow and cold can get things moving, early January. Competition for the food sources can move them in daylight.......if they are in the area (disadvantage on public).

Bowhunting in early November is best.....if public land is the only option.

SE Iowa is zone 6.

Public:
Big Hollow
Shimek forest
Public hunting land down by Sullivan Slough and Spring Lake.
A few others close.

My worthless 2 cents.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.