Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I listened to the whole piece. I agree with a lot of what he says.

I would, however, caution about sitting back judging other's Christianity. I know, we're not to be ignorant about these matters, as Paul urges. So, Spiritual discernmnt is essential.

I don't know if he was leaning towards Calvinism or if he's more in the Arminian camp. He was pretty subtle about predestination if that's where he's coming from.

As we enter into a different era as Christians, we don't know what's coming our way. Our country is going thru a real change and I don't know if it's coming back from what we had.

Bottom line, Christ died for you, will you die for him? If things get really tough, will we Christians stand like the martyrs of old? I'm not sure how many calling themselves Christians today are there.

To me that's the bottom line. That one may take some soul searching. We've had faith in our Christian nation. What if we lose it? Where will most Christians find themselves then...?

What say you, as Bill O'Reilly would ask?

DF

Thanks for your input. And Thanks for actually watching the video.

When I viewed the video, I saw it as more of a call for self reflection rather than a call out video .

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....