Originally Posted by Fireball2
She onna roll. LOL

She pulled the "deaf old lady with a walker" routine on the judge and he let her walk. Said there was no way this sweet old lady throat punched that bouncer. The last time was just an anomaly. Ha! He never saw her making us eat mac and cheese after she caught us throwing it under the table! Ah, to be 87!

OK, very well. Very coherent post. Now, just relax, I am going to ask you the three questions we had to ask when I was a paramedic, when, we were on an ambulance call and we suspected the patient had lost his mind.
Hang in there, if you are not insane these are easy.

1. What is your name? Should be simple, if your answer is Julius Caesar, there is a problem.

2. Where are you? If you said "State of Georgia" or "Baldwin County Georgia" that was A-OK. If you said "I am in Bimini Bahamas" that would be a problem.

3. What year is this? If you said, "2021" you are good to go. If you said "1865 and that man just shot President Lincoln" that is a big problem.

Oriented to person, time, and place. If you miss one of these questions, it is off to the State Mental Institution for 72 hours for review and possible admission.

So go ahead and answer these 3 questions, fireball, let us see if you need 72 hours in the State Insititution.