Originally Posted by TimberRunner
We are always trying to find talented people who can work.

This millenial generation is extraordinarily proud of their mediocrity.

It's a real challenge.

I had such a hard time finding an executive assistant that would show up for work and not screw everything up or give me a bunch of attitude. I did find a few that were good but it was in a college town and they moved on. For a few years I just went without one and did everything myself because it was easier than dealing with a millennial and fixing their mistakes.

Plus some would only work limited hours because they didn't want to mess up their government subsidized housing and other benefits. I had a 22 year old assistant that worked limited hours because she had a 2 bedroom subsidized apartment to herself because she couldn't live with other students as she and her service animal didn't like other people.

I got rid of her after I asked her to take a garbage out and she said no that it was my garbage I should take it out. I got out her job description she'd signed and pointed out the task on it and wrote her up. She then quit and called the owner of the company to let him know she was quiting because I was being critical of her.

Bb