Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Muffin
FL gas just jumped again ........

Reg 2.95/gal

Trump gas on average was 2.18 end of 2020

Looks like Biden is good for 'bout a 40% increase.........

Its called supply and demand. As demand increases, prices go up. Demand was at an all time low in 2020 because people weren't traveling and they were working from home. A better price comparison would be 2019 or even 2018.

Hey super-brain
Check the average per gl from 2017-2019.
People were driving/traveling like crazy.
Be sure and let us all know what you find.

Average gallon of gas in June of 2018 was $2.94. Right now its $3.03. Are you accusing Biden for the increase of 9 cents a gallon?

So the super-brain chose the highest point in the previous administrations term of 4 years[nice try].
Next, the super-brain tries to say Biden has accounted for a .09 increase[yet another nice try and IF we were CNN viewers it would undoubtedly have worked].
How bout we go with the average price per gal in Jan 21 which was $2.25 and closing at $2.39
Next we subtract that average $2.39 from the current $3.03 =[hint, it's NOT .09]

I am always amazed and yet entertained by the stupidity of the people on this site. I compared june of 2018 to June of 2021, you idiot. If you compare gas prices from year to year, you compare it by month of one year to the same month of the next year. You don't compare a month where gas prices are always lower to a month thats always higher. You are so stupid. Also, 2020 is an anomaly because people weren't driving or flying because of the pandemic. Its that supply and demand thing. The lower the demand, the lower the price. Also, if you really want to give credit for the gas prices during the pandemic, you should give the credit to those democrats who shut down the country in an attempt to destroy the economy.

I was following along until you typed "pandemic"
You fugkin retard.

LOL

You were able to read that far? Did you understand the big words like entertained?