Yup. I have a friend Steven L. who was told he had it by his doctor. He and his wife are both 83 years old. He is one of my hunting partners.

I showed them a video on line about Ivermectin and give it to him, just 1" long ribbon on his finger of the paste made for horses. He put it in his mouth and swallowed it. The results were like a miracle. The next morning he was 100% over all the symptoms and noon the day before he and his wife were "getting things in order", knowing they were dying. He gave some to Dorthy (his wife) and she was over all her symptoms in 1-1/2 days. Before I gave it to him he had called his son to come from California to help, and had an appointment with an lawyer to go over his will, so he was convinced he was going to die from "Covid19"

So the doctor on the video who said it was "miraculous" was not exaggerating.

I for one don't actually believe it was covid19, because from what my father in law tells me (he is a doctor and sits on the governors staff here in Wyoming) no one has actually isolated a corona virus that can be proven to be at all different from other existing and known corona viruses that have been known since the early 70s. In Layman's language that means Covid19 is a new name, not a new virus.

He and about 2,000 doctors from all over the world say they have NO proof that a new disease even exists let along is there a "pandemic" killing millions of people.

"All-Cause-Mortality in both 2019 and in 2020 are LOWER in every nation then they were in 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015. A pandemic would be killing people in ADDITION to all other causes of death, not instead of other causes so the death rate would sky-rocket. It not only has not, but it was LOWER in 2019 and 2020. "Covid19" is just the flu (and the common cold) and that's why they can say it's all over the planet. It's a new name.

BUT Ivermectin does knock it out very well and in nearly 100% of the cases it cures the symptoms or radically reduces they severity and they duration.

So go to a feed store and get a tub of it. In Wyoming, it's selling for $4.19 a tube, and it has ZERO bad side effects in the rare case it doesn't work.