I bought the Ivermectin well before I had any symtoms for $6 just for insurance. Then Triggernosis got covid and used it to his satisfaction, I followed his thread. When I went east over mother's day I started getting the symtoms and did not go see mom. By the time I got back home sunday nite I was feeling pretty rough the symtoms were about the same as I get with a sinus head cold. With a nasty sore throat coming on by noon sunday a session of gargling with hydrogen peroxide took care of that. By monday nite I knew tuesday it was doctor time or use the ivermectin. I thumbed the ivermectin dose out on a teaspoon and down the hatch. Apple flavor my ass tastes bad. Did this at 6pm Tues was able to fall asleep at 9 pm woke up at 2 am fever broke and no headache. Woke again at 6 am feeling 100 times better repeated the dosage wed nite and thurs nite. Again one more dosage at 7 days. 1. I never got tested so I don't know for sure I had covid 19 . 2. I am sure I don 't have any strongyles or bots. 3. Ivermectin took care of whatever I had in 8 days with a major lessening of symtoms damn fast, if it was just a sinus head colf Ivermectin took it out in 8 days a condition that usually nails me hard for 2-3 weeks.
Maybe you shouldn't listen to anyone on the internet but google Ivermectin use in the rest of the world ivermectin has been in use for people for over 40 years around the equator
and just about stopped India's outbreak of covid 19. Goodluck mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "