I have a Savage 111 in 300 WSM and a Ruger American in 30-06. Both are very accurate.

The Savage weighs a lb more and that adds up over a day's hunting. I switched to the RAR just for that reason.
The Savage has a bolt lock while the RAR doesn't. When carried by a shoulder sling, it's possible for the RAR bolt to open. If you're carrying hot, you'll lose a round. If not, you can get dirt in it.

The RAR has a removable rotary magazine. RAR mags are famous for not feeding the cartridges to the top. They sent me 3 replacement mags for mine before I got one that will feed reliably. I have to bang on the others to get the rounds to come to the top. There's supposed to be a trick to that. You open one end of the mag and wind the spring a turn tighter. It's supposed to help push the round up. Didn't work for me. The spring will push them harder but it doesn't change whatever they're getting stuck on down inside. If anyone knows a real fix, I'm listening. It would give me 3 extra mags if I could fix them.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.