Originally Posted by Slidellkid

Sorry to hear about your accident. I’m an immigration judge in Atlanta and policies are changing rapidly with the new administration. Very few undocumented aliens even have a drivers license, let alone insurance. I hope you and your attorneys can find an Avenue of redress against the company that hired the illegals, because we all know that they can do it so that they can avoid paying a higher labor standard. .

Good luck, and when you are feeling better put me on your PM list for any Marlins you might sell
I’m the future.

Get wel soon!

Dan

The illegal that murdered the young girl in Iowa set off a $hitstorm. No one in Iowa with any common sense will hire an illegal now. They either have some kind of work permit or have their "green card". I would imagine this might happen more as more illegals show up and want to work but employers don't want to take a chance with a lawsuit.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.