Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Doesnt matter if they enjoy sex, they will turn against it because you enjoy it too.

Cut off that nose to spite a face.

Did you ever consider that they did enjoy sex until they experienced it with you?

I mean, you post your opinions of women quite often. If you have ever written a complimentary word toward a woman, I sure missed it. It appears that you think they were put here to be your slave and semen spittoon, rather than best friend, help mate and equal partner in life.

The one thing I do not understand about women is why this one has kept ME around for almost forty years.

As usual, fools rush in trying to be smart asses and assume, thus proving themselves fools.

Anyone with half a brain would get the drift there were many, many years of good times before, as many on here realize, through their own experiences or those of friends and aquaintances, all of a sudden life can change on a dime.
Ive known several who provided well and had great kids and loved their wives and were so surprised.
Second cousin had great family and wife, hunted fished camped, big wheel DPS became dective investigator wife had all the high dollar horses and dogs she wanted. Hes tall, in perfect shape, 6 3 blond blue eyed handsome about 230 and could whip your ass with a glance.
Comes home one day to find his sweetheart run off with a 70 yo rich guy.
I know them who did that with rich oilmen and ranchers to and other guys on the fire with any significant number of friends know of those instances too with the men being left devastated and heartbroken, which probably had something to do with this thread.
Obviously you dont get out and about much or are not well informed or know many people.
Maybe men you know dont confide in you possibly because they realize, as here you woild choose those who you identify with, as you dod in this case, without having a clue. Its plain to see who influences you.

As for why yours has kept you, maybe your significant other likes a good cock sucker.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/18/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin