No I have all I want but one, and that one I may not ever find at a time when I also have the money. A Ruger 44 Carbine, M96 lever action.

I would also consider their Deerfield 44 with the rotary mag, but the one that is just cool to me is the M96. Sadly I'd probably have to work it into a trade sometime because money is tight. I have no sense of urgency I have many other guns that cover the bases with redundancy now. I have NO NEED for a Ruger 44 carbine at all. I just like them.

So for the foreseeable future I am not likely to get any new rifles (or new to me)

I am old enough and interested enough in bullet performance that it's unlikely I can even kill enough game in my remaining years to satisfy my curiosity now, and I know what a 44 magnum can do, having owned a lever action 44 in the past and also having killed a lot of game with 44 mag handguns up to the size of American Bison. So I feel no need to "test' any new bullets in a 44, and I still want to try some different 30 and 35 caliber rifles in my future.

Some many hunts -------------- So little time

(or money)