Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Hey Gunner, I saw a bad azzed M1A today. Oh boy was it nice. $1,600.00. I'd damn near trade my Armalite AR10T for the bastid. I wished I knew more about them, or I'd probably be buying it. I have an Airborne Ranger buddy that uses one in local comps that I might drag along to check it out. Let us know when you get your M1 Garand buddy. Those M1's are the most popular rifles at our local military rifle shoots. Guys love the hell out of them, but they don't compete well against some A-holes swedish mauser and another club members swiss k31.

Dang, it had to be nice for you to consider trading that AR-10T, they're great rifles, i had a heavy 24 inch rifle just like yours, i know nothing about the M1A's, M-14's other than they're door saws ; ] or the Garand, speaking of, i'm going to pick it up tomorrow and carry it over to my 'Smith to give it a good looking over, he's a Garand freak too, said he did had an M1A he'd sell, but would not sell his Garand.

I cant wait to shoot my 47grs of 4064 under the 168gr bthp's over the chrono, hope like hell i didn't under load it.

Trump Won!