Well, it may indeed be…..

The three combos being put together are:

1. - 38/357 lever…..have rifle…. finally got the adapter to mount the 9mm pistol suppressor. Will try red dot first.

2. - 204 Ruger Ranch…. Bolt…. Ordered off of GB and is now in my hands. Have a 5.56 suppressor. Have scope.

3. - Ruger 22WMR …. Bolt…. Need to mount scope. Want to try bolt to keep suppressor at max “quiet.” Have scope…. And Conrad…. I do have some 50 grainers.

My current patio companion is a CMMG 5.7x28…. Pistol…red dot…. Has suppressor on it. Suppressor works pretty good, just getting the “crack” when I shoot it…..hearing safe…. But best I can do is a 2-3 inch group at fifty yards. Maybe not so good at 100 yards.

I like the idea of the 204 as it may be the best to “anchor” a coyote at the expected ranges….. and the high speed bullet may have reduced chance of a richochet in the unlikely event of a miss. The 22wmr and 22 lr could richochet into the surrounding properties.

Indeed, JustLucky… the 204 is the leading candidate…. I will get it set up today or tomorrow and try to shoot it on Monday….we’ll see……

Last edited by TF49; 07/03/21. Reason: Spel

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”