Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Maybe make an honest effort to avoid them, seek alternatives, voice your opinions to retailers that constantly promote the MIC stuff? Will it matter? It's your money.

Weren’t you bending over backwards to buy Walmart’s clearance schidt ? They’re the largest store pushing all the schidt Made in China . Talk about pot calling kettle black

Supporting fugking Walmart

Look in the mirror

Thanks for bringing this up. Didn't participate in the 2020 Walmart clearance. Previously have. Multiple Remingtons, a Savage, and one MIC Nikon binocular. I've freely admitted that I do buy Chinese products and have not condemned anyone for doing so that I can recall. Point here being, to suggest seeking alternatives, especially for sport optics. Returned home today to find, made in USA AR15 BCGs, wire strippers, AR15 handguard and charging handle, gas block and tube, an AR15 barrel, a can opener and some soda can lids. That's multiple purchases made cognizant of COO. I then assembled a USA made upper receiver, and mounted previously acquired MIC carry handle and front sights. Walmart sells a lot of USA made products and those from allied countries by the way. I buy food and paper type goods there regularly that are Made in the USA. I'm comfortable with it and trying to be a more conscious consumer.

Thanks for the civil reply. Those Lifetime coolers they sell are made in USA I believe. I’m pleased with mine. It was about $80 .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES