Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Never bought into Fredricka being a good guy, he's just a cumlicking prick. I just laughed when years ago Stick called him Fredricka and it set him off. LOL

As someone who has been to Fred’s house, spent time with him and his family and been hunting with him I can absolutely state you don’t have the first phhukking clue what you are talking about. I have loaded for many new rifles at his place and not many guys can diagnose a group based on the load as fast as he can. Fred’s as solid of a dude as anyone could ever meet, he just doesn’t tolerate bullshit like you continually spew.

But you keep guessing there slap dick……….,

I've not interacted with those guys mentioned in years, have ignored them, yet they tend to follow me around the 'Fire. So, occasionally I just say that chit to fuuck with them, not like they fuuck each other though. Is Fredricka here to discuss or just be a kuunt? Obviously to me he's just being a kuunt. You're entitled to your opinion of him, and I've formed mine. In fact, he's right down there with Larry Root and Scott in my view. He should take a hint and fuuckoff. Later.

No-one is "following" you around, trust me. It would be like follow around a heroin addict, seriously. Everyone else is all cool with "shooting", groups" etc, I'm interested in "hunting*, what hunts folks are doing etc. You do neither, your actually the typical brokedick no killin sumbitch she bitches about, unless you agree with her... But you knew that.😂😂

PS, I'd love to have access to the pms around here, it would be epic!!!😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.