Originally Posted by 260Remguy
That many people are convinced that their way of doing something is the best way of doing that something for everyone, everywhere, regardless of the actual local circumstances that might argue for different approaches.

That most people are more competent shooters on-line than they probably are in person, or at least that has been my experience on public and private ranges over the past 40+ years.

That fewer people value the fit of a stock, even though a stock is the interface between the shooter and every long gun that gets fired.

That I was wrong when I opined that new Chinese NORINCO SKS rifles that were selling for under $100 were going to be the truck gun of choice for country folks everywhere after the mid-90's.

That 6.5mm was never going to be a popular bore diameter cartridge choice in the U.S., but then along came the 6.5 Creedmoor.

That John Barsness is the Jack O'Connor of his generation and graciously shares his knowledge and experience on this site, even if he isn't always right.

^^^Dumb as ever. ^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house