Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
That there are a LOT of racists here.

I agree. The only difference is that I am acknowledging that from an area where I actually share life with black people. Not from the security of my vanilla enclave. You remind me of Michele Obama lambasting white flight from Chicago. All the while her and Barack have retirement homes in two of the whitest communities in the USA.

As I pointed out to you in another thread, Alaska is not a “vanilla enclave” not by a long shot, there are people of all races here not to mention the Alaska natives (you probably forgot about them when you decided to brand Alaska a “vanilla enclave”).

See you are making statements about something you simply do not know about, it’s ridiculous and hilarious.

Let's be clear. You live in an area where the black population is about 3-4 percent. It's easy to shout "racist" from that perch.

Let’s be clear, while the black population may not be that high, I live in an area that has many different races and a very large population of Alaska natives.

I simply don’t see how you can read through those black threads here on the campfire and think those blanket statements being made about black people are anything but purely racist. I call it like I see it and I see you protecting these racist scumbags, you are part of the problem.

In-[bleep]-correct. He has purity of logic behind his statements. Seasoned with accurate personal perspective. And YOU, sir, are making blind and idiotic accusations - name calling. Go take a flying [bleep] at a rolling donut.

Who are you talking to/about?

Last edited by AKPENDUDE; 07/06/21.