I believe I have related this prior,but it is sooooo beautiful that it is worthy of a repeat.

A coupla pards were amongst a herd of other folks waiting to board a floatplane flight back to home. It were to be a Beaver that was gonna haul as many occupants and as much freight as weight limits would allow.

The bird landed and the freight was being weighed,along with the hopeful passengers(some were turned away,to wait a later flight),so as to get the plane up to snuff.

Standing in line at the ticket counter were my friends and a rather ample Native gal,who stood in front of them in line. The gal behind the desk asked her for a body weight,as opposed to "making" her step on the scales. The not so svelte woman related "150 lbs" in a nonchalante way. The pard directly behind her quipped immediately "no lady,she meant BOTH legs!".

It nearly cost him his life,but has become legend of sorts. I LOVE that one.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."