The AM has a look very similar to a Jag XK.
Last fall I bought a 2010 XK with 50K miles in mint shape, someones summer car, stored inside. The sticker on the Jag in 2010 was a bit over $89,500, I bought it for $22k
A deprecation of $67 K over 10 years is rather steep, but you can find these around for that kind of money and end up with a great looking car with lots of performance left in them.
The ticket is to have the maintenance history, mine had a clean CarFAX , just after I bought it I put about $2000 into it by having all fluids changes and the transmission fluid and filter changed, recommended for a 10 year old Jag despite it's low millage.
A car like this is like having an high maintenance mistress, she looks beautiful, great lines but requires a lot of expensive attention, but gives you exceptional performance. 385 hp, 0-60 in 5.5 second, speedometer goes to 180mph.
If you're on a budget forget it,
I traded my 03 BMW Z4 in for it, that car was trouble free for the 17 years I owned it, but got tired of all the shifting, was looking for a late model Vette, in the 40K range, but decided a Vette was a belly button car, (everyone had one) not so with a Jag XK.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by jbmi; 07/13/21.

"The older I get, the better I was"