have seen a lot of things being a military Medic, worse I ever had to take care of was a trooper who got ran over by an M60 Tank out at Yakima Firing Range....looked like a big version of a squirrel getting ran over by a Mack Truck....at least I didn't have to clean the body fragments out of the tank treads.

First dead body I can recall at the moment, I was 12 and the family was on vacation on the Continent, 1964, my dad was stationed in England.

We were in Italy on the AutoStrada, so sort of Alpha Sports Car convertible passed our Squareback doing well over a 100 miles an hour.

young couple about 20 something, 4 or 5 car lengths in front of us in the left lane, guys not paying attention, clips part of the median which wasn't taken care of or mowed. Car immediately flips upside down.. the blonde's in the right front seat, has her head taken off... her head went bouncing and into the ditch or weeds on the right side of the freeway.... car skids upside down, leaving a bloody trail.

Dad stopped, and got out and called me, being the oldest, to come with him...other cars stopped but we were the first and the only ones who had witnessed it.... my dad sent me to look for the woman's head in the weeds....I was 12, guess that is where I learned to go into a mechanical mode and have no emotions whatsoever...

Have an aversion to convertibles ever since....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez