Originally Posted by mtwarden
Originally Posted by Springcove
I have a Seek Outside and I have been very impressed with it. Very light weight and can carry a lot. That being said I like to try new things and am looking at the Stone glaciers. Any experiences with these packs would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Springcove
I have a Seek Outside and I have been very impressed with it. Very light weight and can carry a lot. That being said I like to try new things and am looking at the Stone glaciers. Any experiences with these packs would be appreciated

I’ve been using a SG Krux frame for 5-6 seasons now. I also own a SO Divide that I use for winter backpacking/longer backpacking trips. The Krux is used solely for hunting. The SO is lighter (but the SG is far from a pig), but the SG simply handles heavier loads better in my experience. I have several SG bags from day hunting size to 7+ day trips and some in between.

I have no plans on getting rid of either frame (bags), both are wonderfully constructed with top notch materials. Both are exceptional packs imho.

Thank you very much for your response . Not looking to get rid of my SO just wanting to try something different. After packing out a whole quartered out mule deer last year I want to see if there is a pack that carries that weight better.

With what you do and the places you go your knowledge is very much appreciated.