Yessir! That stop sign is incredibly clear. In rural AL one need not go far to test optics in the woods, not on street signs.

And, I’ve probably never put a scope through the “wringer”. A big part of the fun of owning things for me is taking care of them. It’s how I was raised. This scope will hopefully look new when I give it to a grandson one day. If you like “character”, go you! I like new.

I’m relatively new here. I’ve read opinions on scopes and ammo here for a long time. I found it insightful and helpful. Recently started posting. I enjoy most of it. The middle school stuff clutters what could be a much more engaging place.

Disclaimer: I may be a “classified cowboy” who brings no real value to the site. I enjoy buying and selling without fleabay getting 10%.

As far as glass is concerned, you can dial your Nightforce all night long and not see what I will with better glass and capped turrets. I don’t see why that’s such a hard concept/insulting reality for some. A foggy swamp bottom at last light requires the best glass I can find.

I sold the only NF I ever owned last year without condescending remarks to or about people who like them for their intended purposes. It was inferior in low light. Maybe if I ever decide to use my scope as a hammer I’ll reevaluate.

I posted to give a real life opinion on scopes I actually own/owned.

Oh, and, one more thing, ROLL TIDE!!!