The prior post laid out your options pretty well. I’ve had the 1187 but it seemed to cycle loud or mechanical sounding in IMO. Had the benelli super black eagle 2 and let it go and wish I hadn’t. Was a sweet gun but hadn’t hunted ducks for sometime. Got it used via a brother with connections so price wasn’t such an issue. I’ve kept my 870s both 12 and 20 because I shoot them pretty well but have had them for quite awhile, both are 3 in so figured I could squeeze them into a duck hunt if I had to. I’m still pretty slow on follow up shots so an auto might work better in those instances. Picked up a nos 12 ga 3 1/2 bps in camo for turkey and ducks but hadn’t got to try it out yet. My daughter is a lefty also and we tried the Ithaca 37 but she didn’t like that she couldn’t glance in chamber as easily as the 870s. The montefeltro is on my list as it is smooth swinging and I was optimistic it would do as well as my prior benelli but have not jumped on one yet.

If you can shoulder them and get a feel for each that may help you narrow it some as well. I really like my 20ga 870 for doves but need to find one with the lighter frame as mine is the heavier frame.

Have a couple old lc smiths as well but that is more a nostalgia thing to hunt pheasant with my dad. Not real practical for an all around solution.

Long story longer, I’d jump a montefeltro given the opportunity