Originally Posted by rockchucker
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by rockchucker
I shoot a shotgun alot and have shot alot of different shotguns.

A benelli M2 is a great all around shotgun which can be had in a left hand configuration . Me personally i havent seen the need for 3.5" 12 ga.

All that being said, I shoot right handed 870's, Browning A5, Browning Citoris

I can work the safeties and operate them easily.

I've pretty much went exclusively 20 ga, except I kept my old Magnum 12 ga. wingmaster.

I shoot sporting clays with a citori CXS 20 ga, I hunt turkeys with a 870 express youth 20 ga. (this is the handiness shotgun in the world). My field guns are a Browning A5 light 20 with a fixed I.C. barrel and a 870 20 ga light magnum with a 26" remchoke barrel.

I rarely duck hunted, but when i did i used a M2 20 gauge.

Since switching to all 20 ga. for hunting and shooting i haven't noticed a drop in scores or a lack of killing.

The guns are lighter and handy and you don't get beat up by recoil.

Hey RCer,

Did you know you can turn a right handed Remington safety around to function left handed? That’s what I did on my 1100 before, like you, I bought a LH Benelli M2.

i did, but it mess's me up, cuz my work 870s are RH.

You guys do know they make LH wingmaster's right?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

When I shot trap a lot, I would average 49 out of 50 birds in doubles with the left hander. Its also magic on upland birds and even better on waterfowl. Growing up, I used right handed pumps, both S&W 3000 and a right handed wingmaster, like the one pictured above. I would occasionally get powder and debris in my eyes. This is why I never use a right handed pump or semi-auto these day. Its just not worth the risk of doing damage to your eyes. Just my take and experience on running right handed shot guns. Over and unders are great, as are good fitting side by sides.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA