My first shotgun was a Browning BPS 3.5 inch in 12 ga. I really like the gun’s features with the bottom eject and tang safety. From what I’ve read I believe my model was built on the 10 ga. frame, so it is big and heavy. It’s a great gun, but like someone mentioned earlier, it is best for sitting in a blind where you don’t have to hold it or carry it so much.

When I decided to get a semi-auto, I went with a Mossberg 930 mostly due to the tang safety that I’m so familiar with. The 930 has served me well and have only had issues when It is very cold, below 20 degrees. The issues are few and far betwee and I’ve leaned that it likes to be cleaned regularly, especially in cold weather.

I’ve been wanting an O/U in 20 ga. for a few years now, but haven’t gotten around to doing the research or handling anything. Just recently i won a CZ Drake in 28 ga. at a Ducks Unlimited banquet. Ive heard good things about the CZ shotguns, but I haven’t picked it up from the FFL yet to really see how I like it. I may try and sell it or trade it and get a 20 ga.if it doesn’t work for me….we’ll see.