I'm familiar with and echo person's usage of Alliant Unique in 9mm. 4.6gr was my ideal load for 115-124gr cast boolits. Not too hot, it was just right and sure-function and accurate in several 9mm pistols I own. (A little snappy for the smaller ones). However, owing I bought a Hi-Point 995 9mm carbine for fun and discovered the 995 leads with these loads (cast boolits are not recommended by them) I switched to whatever jacketed bullets I could get for reloading for the carbine. 4.6gr Unique and 124gr FMJ work fine, but while I was at it I experimented with an arcane load not popular here
but known in Europe for 9x21mm reloading. I speak of Nobelsport Vectan powder which was available before shelves became slim of any brand of powder.
They have a granulated shotgun powder called "GM3" which is applicable to 9x21mm, and a disk version of the same formula called "D20" which are both listed in the same burn speed ballpark as W-231. Had some "D20" and worked-up some loads, and sonofagun 4.6gr "D20" behind a 124gr FMJ became my best and most accurate load for the 995 carbine. Pays to experiment, but be safe and use common sense. Experiment was a neat revelation I could use it in 9mm with complete satisfaction.