Originally Posted by gunner500
Yeah, you're in a good spot with that Longshot 9mm pinbuster load buddy.

Thanks buddy. I was practicing yesterday. I'm going to see if the video will load here. First time to post a video with IMGUR, so bear with me.
Bowling pin practice

Pin practice #2

I didn't get my 9mm video to load. Those above were shot with the MKII... Pins at the back of the table.

Finally got my 9mm video to load
These pins were shot with that longshot load I was talking about, where I'm using the 125gr HAP bullet. Not a real fast load, about on par with factory 124gr FMJ loads, but they do shoot well. In the video, you'll see where the pins were set in the middle of the plywood. Like Swifty said about 16" from the back edge of the table. Its hard to see this in the video, but the pins are actually 24" from the edge (right in the center of a standard sheet of plywood). This is not the table our club uses, just a piece of plywood I use for practice. It measures 4' x 5'6" long. I believe the 5 pins were all off the table in about 3.5 seconds or so.. In the previous videos, some of those pins were off in about 2.5 seconds. But I was using my Ruger mkII 22lr. For the rimfire event, the pins are at the back edge of the table, as the video shows. My pin shoot is this Saturday, so I'm getting pretty stoked about it... Should be a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA